ILSServer is a free trial software application from the Dial Up & Connection Tools subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2006-10-07. The program can be installed on Win98, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Unix, Linux, Linux Console, Linux Gnome, Linux GPL, Linux Open Source, Mac OS X, Mac OS X 10.1, Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5.
SIDVault is a Simple Integration Database, allowing easy management and install with high performance LDAP v3 server. It supports any number of schemas, easy to add/modify existing schemas, integrated web based user access, and fast browser based administration tools. Supports all relevant RFC protocols LDAP v2, LDAP v3, HTTP and ILS.
With its features, support and price it is more powerful and cost effective than any other solution.
· Smooth integration with current LDAP systems, users can use both systems at once.
· Easy installation for service provider. No installation required for clients.
· Supports Microsoft’s NetMeeting Client and Microsoft Portrait (ILS server)
· Support Backup and Replicate SIDVault servers.
· After sales service - we pride ourselves on giving our customers unparalleled service. If you have questions, problems, or even need a feature added in a hurry, we will bend over backwards to satisfy your needs.
Main Site: http://alphacentauri.co.nz/sidvault/index.htm
ILSServer (version 2.0g) has a file size of 1.60 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 76 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.